CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Welcome to Teaching Special Kiddos

I want to say welcome to all my new readers out there!  This is my first year teaching and I am so excited to get started.  I am a special education teacher in the grand ol' state of Texas.  I decided to start a blog to share with others my trials and tribulations as well as resources that I make and find while stalking other blogs.

Enough of that though... a little about ME!


I have a wonderful family.  My sister Corrie and I are twins!  My family supports me through thick and thin, even when I change my major 6 times.  Yes I did that. 


This summer I had the opportunity to go to Alaska with my family.  The best vacation ever.  Those dogs were training for the Iditarod.


I have a wonderful fiance, Joe, who supports me in everything.  Every meltdown, celebration, and just day to day life he is there for me.  I can't wait to be his wife!


And we adopted a furbaby.  This baby girl is Ama.  She came to us from a foster home at the local humane society.  She was abused pretty badly which is why she is pulling away from us in this picture.  I can promise you she doesn't do that anymore.


Anyways enough about me for now.  Next up, putting my classroom together.

Oh and you can follow me on bloglovin by clicking this link: Follow my blog with Bloglovin  or clicking the button on the side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment